July 17, 2016
By: Timothy McClellan: Geopolitical Investigative Journalist
Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to “…preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has:
1. Ignoring Federal law requiring that each state
2. In direct violation of ACA Law ( Section 36B ) ordered subsidies are paid under Federal Exchange. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section
3. Ignored law by taking Iran Deal to UN
4. Ignored Congressional Treaty Powers. Article II Section 1, Article II Section 2
5. Operation Choke Point program – Direct infringement on 2nd Amendment.
6. Violated statute on “Material Support of Terrorism” by returning top terrorists back to terrorist organizations. Article II Section 3; Dereliction of Duty Article II Section 4
7. Violated the Appropriations Act (DOD Section 8111) – GAO report; Article II Section 3
8. Ignored law that requires Congress
9. Using EPA to “legislate” over States, Congress, and Federal Court; Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8; Direct violation of Presidential Oath.
10. Appointed 24+ Federal agency czars without advice and consent of the Senate; Violation of Article II Section 2
11. Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal.
12. 23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
13. Exposed identity and methods of operation of a Navy SEALs team – Illegal for a President to reveal classified military secrets. Article II Section 3
14. 2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients
15. Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
16. Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to terrorists. – Article 1 Section 1; Article I Section 8 Congress shall have the Power…to establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization.
17. Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
18. The release of convicted illegal aliens ordered in direct opposition to law-Article II Section 3
19. Expanded executive action for amnesty to illegal immigrant relatives of DREAM Act beneficiaries. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
20. Executive action directing DHS that almost all immigration offenses were unenforceable absent a separate criminal conviction. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
21. Ignoring Law (2006 Secure Fence Act) “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
22. Used DOJ to ignore section 8 of the Voting Rights Act. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
23. Used DOJ to prevent Arizona and Alabama from enforcing immigration laws. – 10th Amendment
25. Used NLRB to dictate to a business where they can do business. (Boeing Dreamliner Plant). No Constitutional authority to do so.
26. NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
27. Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
28. Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
29. Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
30. DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
31. Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is writing and interpreting the law. Article. I. Section. 1
32. Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
33. Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
34. Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
35. Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional, yet the appointees remain)
36. Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
37. AHCA (Obamacare) mandate – SCOTUS rewrote legislation and made it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce. SCOTUS has no authority to Legislate or lay taxes. Article I Section 1 & 8.
38. Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate a violation of First Amendment
39. Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
40. Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
41. Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding the Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
42. Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
43. The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
44. Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war the U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4; War Powers Act – Article II Section 3.
45. Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
46. Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
47. Bribery of Senator Ben
48. With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA is also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of the 4th Amendment.
49. Directed signing of U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
50. The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives
51. Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to alter (law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
52. Obama altered law – ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
52. Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
53. Obama wavered ACA Income Verification Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
54. Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
55. Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3
56. Waived Federal provision that prevents U.S. From arming terrorist groups – Article I. Section 1; Impeachable under Article III, Section 3.
57. Directed State Department HS to ignore law barring entry to U.S. those giving political or charitable aid to known terrorist groups. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
58. Obama shelves part of the ACA Law for Insurers, extending the life of non-qualifying (according to ACA) plans until Jan. 1, 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
59. Obama waved ACA individual mandate for those that lost their insurance. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
60. Obama alters ACA law and exempts companies employing between 50-100 full-time workers from business mandate until 2016. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
61. In total, Obama has unilaterally altered ACA 24 times. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
62. Used Executive Action in direct opposition to the law, and unilaterally changes the
A Constitutional law professor (even
Obama has not respected or protected the Constitution. Obama has broken his oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. Article II, Section 1.
Note: Executive Orders/Actions by the president were not designed for, nor do they give a president the authority to use as a means to override or alter legislation or any other Constitutional violation. Executive Orders cannot defy Congressional intent.
#DemsAreDangerous #VoteGOP #VoteReD #TrumpTrain #RedWaveRising #RedWave2018 #WalkAway #DemsRnotRight #DemsHateEverything #DemsLieNLie #NeverEndingTantrum #WalkAway #MSMediaLies #FactsMatter #MAGA #VoteRepublicans #Trump2020 @realDonaldTrump #POTUS Follow #USAGuard SHARE!